General LedgerThe General Ledger is the most important component of any business accounting process. It contains a summary of every transaction and adjustment needed to prepare financial statements. With rich experience in providing accounting outsourcing services and a team specialised in the financial domain, UAE Business Solutions provides all possible support for General Ledger processing and reconciliation. Special features of General Ledger accounting reconciliation services:
- Enable adjusting for ledger reconciliation prepayments and accruals
- Review all General Ledger accounts and correct all posting errors
- Report of all ledger entries made with a detailed narrative of the adjustments effected
- Year-end closing of the General Ledger
- Systematic error checks to ensure that accuracy of posting is maintained and ledgers are balanced
- Investigation into suspense accounts and closure of suspense account by detecting missing entries
- Ensuring legal compliance by maintaining the correct format of accounts
Financial Reporting and AnalysisFinancial reporting and analysis enable management to keep a tab on ongoing expenditures, cash inflow, and the sales of the company. Analysis of financial reports is as much crucial as the strategy and computation. The financial reporting and analysis team at UAE Business Solutions examines, and presents, an accurate picture of the financial resources and empower our outsourcing clients with ample insight to make right decisions on investment, expansion, and profits every time. UAE Business Solutions ensures that financial reporting and analysis remain accurate giving a true picture of their performance, profit, and capacity to sustain. We have expertise in working on all types of financial systems used worldwide. We offer the following services as part of our financial reporting and analysis solutions.
- Period ending adjustments of planned and estimated amounts
- Trial balance scrutiny
- Monthly production of profit statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement
- Budgeting and budget analysis
- Ledger closing
- Expense and cash flow analysis
- Accounts receivable analysis
- Allocation analysis
- Balance sheet analysis
- Accounts payable analysis
- Analysis of financial accounting statements
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Identification of financial accounting ratios through liabilities and assets analysis
- Generation of regulatory accounting statements
Bookkeeping SolutionsComplete Bookkeeping Outsourcing It is essential for any business to maintain accurate financial records of all income and expenses; this is the basis of Bookkeeping. UAE Business Solutions assists companies who are just starting out, or who want to reduce their accounting costs. We specialise in partnering with small to medium size businesses in diverse industries including, restaurants, retail, real estate, financial services and construction. We provide a value for money, quality, and professional bookkeeping service tailored to your individual needs. We specialise in removing the time, stress and worry associated with your company’s daily bookkeeping duties. Relieving the administration burden and releasing your time to concentrate on running your business.
- Accounts Receivable As part of the bookkeeping services provided, we can control your accounts receivable to ensure all invoicing is prepared, invoices are issued to clients, and monies collected are allocated accurately.
- Accounts Payable We will ensure all payables invoices are processed accurately, coded to the correct profit statement codes and cost centres, and that payment runs are prepared. Where purchase orders exist, we will reconcile these to the supplier invoices received.
- Ageing Reports UAE Business Solutions will provide accurate monthly (or as required) bookkeeping reporting related to age of debts and aged creditors. This will ensure your business maintains an accurate handle on its debtor and creditor positions on a monthly basis, to enhance your cash flow management.
- Reconciliation Reporting In line with the monthly bookkeeping services provided by UAE Business Solutions, we will ensure that all balance sheet accounts are reconciled, and reports provided to support the balance sheet produced.
- Bank Statement Reconciliation UAE Business Solutions will accurately reconcile your debtor, creditor and other payments back to the bank statements received each month.
Company ValuationsWe offer a complete range of company valuations, mergers and acquisition services. We have extensive experience allowing us to provide guidance to determine the value of a business which is reliable for third parties. Our team provides assistance with merger or joint venture set-ups, from initiating dialogue with potential partners, our team will assist you with every step of the process.
We offer regular payroll activities, such as transactional processing services, payroll and bank reports, internal audits, payslips. We also offer enhanced solutions that deliver labour law compliance, enable employee self service, individual client customisation of payroll processes and financial reporting that enables company decision making.
As reported in the Gulf News Small and medium enterprises are struggling for financing after business confidence reduced significantly over the last six months.
Banks have become reluctant to lend due to the impact of declining oil prices, and SME`s are caught in a tough place. Many SME`s are becoming increasing desperate for short-term finance to help with liquidity due to cash flow being restricted through late or non-payment of invoices on time.
While finance may be required to assist SME`s cash flow, in our experience the absence of a clear business strategy and a compliant accountancy function would greatly assist companies to plan ahead and not over trade. The new reality is that finance will be hard to find for some time to come if SME`s can get their financial house in order through corporate governance they will be better placed to ride out the economic downturn.
UAE Business Solutions do have many financing options available from micro-loans to venture capital, if you need advice on financing please contact us for more information.
Risk & Compliance Management
We partner with management, board members and outside counsel to help organisations comply with regulatory requirements, respond to situations of noncompliance, and improve the processes around information systems supporting governance, risk and compliance. We help clients take a disciplined approach to managing credit, market and operational risks through a combination of assessments, process improvement, and model review and validation.
We can help you…
- Build a risk strategy
- Create a decision making strategy through execution
- Develop performance by managing risk
- Develop earnings predictability by managing risk
- Increase enterprise resilience
- Manage financial risk
- Optimise governance, risk and compliance
- Deliver insights for your business
StrategyWe collaborate with our clients to support the critical initiatives that will drive superior performance. We use rigorous fact-based analyses and pride ourselves on helping clients create pragmatic and actionable strategic plans that are focused on bottom-line results. We believe that a great corporate strategy should be valuable, enduring, forward-looking and actionable:
- Valuable: Corporate strategy needs to effectively allocate resources to the best investment opportunities, drive performance and raise expectations internally and externally, improve a company’s competitive position and add value beyond the sum of its parts.
- Enduring: In developing a corporate strategy, companies should consider long cycles and macro-trends while ensuring their plan is resilient and adaptive in times of turbulence.
- Forward-looking: A solid corporate strategy appropriately anticipates risk, uncertainty and optionality.
- Actionable: Top-performing companies ensure their corporate strategy is both intuitive and realistic. It should be easy to communicate internally and externally and also provide for an approach that can be acted on by all business units at all levels.